DENTAL TOURISM IN HYDERABAD
DENTAL TOURISM in HYDERABAD
Come for Dental Tourism in Hyderabad to enjoy the hospitality and grand bazaars of the old city. Savor the famous delicacies of the city - Hyderabadi biryani, Haleem, many deliciously mouthwatering mutton and chicken cuisines, Bread ka Meetha, and other sweets. Shop in the age-old market around the 400-year old monument - Charminar. Buy pearls, precious and semi-precious gemstones, designer bangles, clothes, earthenware, traditional shoes (jootiyan), and much more.
Zoom around the twin cities - Hyderabad and Secunderabad to slurp in the grandeur and splendor. A natural blend of Old & New, the city has Nizam Museum and Salarjung Museum showcasing the majestic era of the Nizams.
Walk into the exclusive handicraft shops to buy the intricately designed idols, crafts, etc. Go to Shilparamam, a village-like bazaar, to know the village life of the Telugu state of Telangana. Buy handiwork, carpets, silk dresses, decorative items, accessories, and all that fancies your eyes.
Drive through "Cyberabad" or the Cyber City to get a glimpse of the world encompassed in a place. See the sky-high buildings, the busy life of the corporate world, or revel in the lively nightlife at the energetic clubs.
- Visit the wish-fulfilling temple of Chilkur Balaji
- Take a boat ride in the Hussainsagar lake
- Listen to the echoes at the Golconda Fort
- Call on to the Qutub Shahi Tombs
- Take a trip to Ramoji Film City
- Taste the royalty at Chowmahalla Palace
Advantages of Hyderabad Dental Tourism:
- Affordable dental treatment cost compared to dental healthcare costs in the USA, UK, European, and other countries.
- Vastly experienced and qualified dentists, surgeons, implantologists, and trained staff.
- Dental hospitals are equipped with the latest technology.
- Global standards of dental treatment.
- Globally certified dental facilities.
- Clean and hygienic clinics and hospitals.
- Skilled, courteous, considerate, and experienced staff. Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Dental Tourism is accessible with business and holiday tours.
- Ease and affordable transportation.
- Hyderabad's airport is adjudged as one of the world's top ten international airports. It issues visa-on-arrival to foreign nationals.
Find a range of accommodations ranging from luxurious hotels to private apartments and enjoy your stay!