PERMANENT FIXED TEETH IN 3 DAYS
However, dental implants treatment can be a lengthier process that requires 3-6 months with 2-3 sittings for osseo-integration. But, At Hyderabad Smiles Advanced Dental Hospitals, we use the branded KOS/BCS/BOI implants that reduce the waiting period of 3-6 months. Therefore, we can fix your dental implants in just 3 days.
Permanent Fixed Teeth in 3 Days
Hyderabad Smiles Advanced Dental Hospitals uses the latest technology to fix new permanent ceramic teeth in just 3 days after placing the implants in your jawbone.
Our team of experts uses the traditional surgery technique along with our in-house lab services to fix your teeth in 3 days. With this technique, we can replace one or several teeth or can undertake full mouth rehabilitation with absolute comfort, ease, accuracy, and aesthetics.
Procedure to Fix Permanent Teeth in 3 Days
The procedure of placing fixed teeth in 3 days includes the following stages:
- Examining the condition and finalizing the treatment.
- Extracting your tooth/teeth, placing implants, and taking impressions of new teeth.
- Fixing the new custom-made teeth on the third day of implants placement.
Next, we give you a virtual demonstration of how the implants are placed and explain to you the treatment plan in detail. If you agree to the treatment plan, technique, and cost, we initiate the treatment.
Our expert team extracts your tooth/teeth and places the basal implants on the same day. We then fix an acrylic bridge and take impressions for the permanent ceramic teeth.
We custom make CAD-CAM (designed 'n' milled) permanent teeth (prosthesis) for you.
We permanently fix the custom-made ceramic teeth on the third day after placing the implants.
Full Mouth Rehabilitation in 3 Days
Our specialists and vastly experienced implantologists use the same technique to give you full mouth rehabilitation in just 3 days. At Hyderabad Smiles Advanced Dental Hospitals, we can place 8-10 implants to restore your upper jaw and 6-8 implants to fix your lower jaw.
For this procedure, we use a combination of compression implants, pterygoid implants, and basal implants. Using this technique, we can give a full set of permanent teeth to our patients without involving bone grafting, sinus lifting, or nerve repositioning. We use branded implants that come with a lifetime warranty.
On these implants, we fix the newly designed full set of 14 ceramic teeth. Each jaw will get a full set of 14 ceramic teeth including 2nd molars. We make these supreme quality teeth at our in-house lab using the CAD-CAM precision and the skilled efforts of many technicians. You can select ceramic teeth, or metal-free Titanium or Zirconium crowns & bridges.
Why Dental Implants at Hyderabad Smiles Advanced Dental Hospitals
- THyderabad Smiles Advanced Dental Hospitals has a dedicated team of implantologists with a collective experience of over 2 decades. This team has successfully placed many dental implants in patients suffering from various degrees of dental problems. The team is especially known for its high success rate in placing immediate loading implants.
- We have a standardized procedure for fixing dental prostheses in edentulous jaws using basal implants and immediate loading implants. Our team regularly teams up with Ihde Dental Switzerland and its associates to learn the latest techniques in immediate loading implants.
- Availability of CAD-CAM technology, in-house lab with 3D CBCT Scan, and skilled technicians helps us in making natural- looking teeth in just 3 days.
- We follow high standards of hygiene and sterilization practice. We have fully equipped dental centers with the latest technology to successfully complete the treatment in less time with great accuracy.
- Our dental center is equipped with sedation machines and has a general anesthesia facility, which is required for the placement of implants.
- Our dental center has an inpatient facility available. You can choose to stay at our center and save on your accommodation and get 24/7 care and attention at our facility.
Benefits of Using KOS/BCS/BOI Dental Implants:
- The KOS/BCS/BOI implants are designed for immediate loading. These implants can be fixed immediately after extracting
- These implants heal faster. So, you don't have to wait for 3-6 months for osseo-integration. This treatment can be performed on smokers, in controlled diabetic patients and in severe cases of gum disease.
- These are single piece implants. So, they do not require screw loosening and therefore reduced risk of peri-implantitis.
- The KOS & BCS implants can be fixed using flapless surgery. The BOI implant requires gum incision and suturing.
- The BCS and BOI implants need less maintenance care, have a smooth surface, and result in less bone resorption around the implants. This reduces the risk of infection and peri-implantitis.
Different Implant Techniques at Hyderabad Smiles Advanced Dental Hospitals
|#||Permanent-fixed teeth-in-5days||All-on-4||All-on-6/8||Zygomatic implant|
|Relative Risk of Failure<||Less risk. Lifetime warranty||Less risk. Lifetime warranty||Less risk. Lifetime warranty||light risk of sinus infection. Lifetime warranty|
|Cantilevers||No cantilevers required||Technique designed for cantilevers on either side||No cantilevers required||Technique designed for cantilevers on either side|
|Type of Prosthesis||Zirconium or Metal Ceramic or Crown & Bridge/td>||Acrylic prosthesis (initial).Final prostheses with Procera Implant Bridge or Titanium Hybrid Denture||Zirconium or Metal Ceramic or Crown & Bridge||Acrylic prosthesis (initial).Final prostheses with Procera Implant Bridge or Titanium Hybrid Denture|
|Type of Implants||Single piece Implants are used or a combination of implants – compression screw, Basal Implants, and Pterygoid Implants are used.||Two-piece implants||Single piece Implants /Two-piece implant||Two-piece implants|
|Screw Loosening||No screw loosening. Single piece implant is used||Screw loosening is easy. Implants unscrewed to clean and polish the prosthesis||Combination||Screw loosening is easy. Implants unscrewed to clean and polish the prosthesis|
|Risk of Infection||Slight risk||Slight risk risk||Slight risk risk||Slight risk risk of sinus infection|
|No. of Implants||6-8 implants for the lower jaw and 8-10 implants for the upper jaw||4-5 implants||6-8 implants||4-6 implants for the upper jaw|
|No. of Teeth||12-14 teeth are fixed in each jaw. Teeth replaced till 2nd molar||10 teeth (initial) 12-14 teeth (final) 12-14 teeth are fixed in each jaw.||Teeth replaced till 2nd molar||10 teeth (initial) 12-14 teeth (final)|
|No. of Visits||One visit. The permanent ceramic crown or bridge is fixed in 5 days (or 3 days?)||Two visits. Final teeth are fixed 3-6 months after placing the implants||One/Two visits||Two visits. Final teeth are placed 3-6 months after fixing the implants|
|Dental Lab Support||In-house CAD-CAM lab support||In-house CAD-CAM lab support||In-house CAD-CAM lab support||In-house CAD-CAM lab support|
Replacement of Single or Multiple Teeth
Depending upon each case, Hyderabad Smiles Advanced Dental Hospitals customizes its solutions and gives the best possible result to make you smile wider and brighter!