VISA, TRAVEL AND ACCOMODATION
- Tourist Visa: It is issued to people planning a visit to India. It is valid from the date the visa is issued. Tourist Visa cannot be extended or converted. Only those travel agents who frequently visit India may get an extended tourist Visa.
- Business Visa: It is issued for 3 or 6 months to people who are planning a business visit to India. Yet, experts and technicians with government approval can get multiple-entry Business Visa for up to 2 years.
- Student Visa : It is issued to students who submit proof of admission with a recognized University/Institute in India.
- Employment Visa: It is issued to people who get employment with a reputed company in India. It is issued when the employee submits proof of employment with companies in India.
- Transit Visa: It is issued to travelers who stop in India for up to 72 hours. This visa is valid within 15 days from the date of issue. You must obtain this visa before departure. You cannot obtain a Transit Visa from immigration counters at entry ports in India. You are required to provide evidence of traveling to a destination outside India.
- Entry Visa: It is issued to people of Indian origin for up to 5 years. You can obtain this visa depending on the purpose of your visit and eligibility.
- Medical Visa: It is issued to patients who seek medical treatment in India from a reputed and specialized hospital or treatment center. For this visa, you must get approval from the Government of India. Only two blood relatives can accompany the patient. Their visa will be different.
HYDERABAD TOURISM - ON WEBSITE
- For Visa assistance visit - www.indianvisaonline.gov.in / www.passport.gov.in
- For embassy information in your country visit www.meaindia.nic.in
- For air ticket booking with discounts visit - www.yatra.com
- For hotel bookings either contact our IPCC team or visit - www.tripadvisor.in
- For India tourism visit - www.incredibleindia.org
- To know more about the city visit - www.telanganatourism.gov.in
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA) or Hyderabad International Airport at Shamshabad is about 22 km (14 miles) south of Hyderabad. It is an air transit hub not only for Hyderabad but is also a potential hub of South Asia.
- Hyderabad has well-connected national and international air carriers. And, you can conveniently reach Hyderabad from across the world.
- The PV Narasimha Rao Expressway of 11.6 km from Mehdipatnam to Rajendranagar delivers high-speed travel from the airport to your destination. The Nehru Outer Ring Road operates as a controlled-access highway.
- You can use regular taxi or cab service, or Pushpak Airport liner run by the state transportation. These transportations connect RGIA with major parts of the city. State transportation also offers non-air-conditioned bus services at smaller fares.
- The connectivity of Hyderabad with other major metro cities in India via domestic airlines, rail, and the road is well organized.
Our International Patients Customer Care (IPCC) team at Hyderabad Smiles Advanced Dental Hospitals gets you the best
accommodation in your budget on corporate discounts.
The accommodation options in Hyderabad range from budget hotels to 5-star hotels. It also offers the option of rental rooms and backpacker dorms. All these lodgings are either at a ride away distance or are walkable from Hyderabad Smiles Advanced Dental Hospitals.
Hotel accommodation includes: (see FMS dental website for reference)