SINGLE VISIT ROOT CANAL TREATMENT
Single visit root canal treatment is a one-sitting treatment where the infected teeth pulp and tissues are disinfected. At Hyderabad Smiles Advanced Dental Hospitals, our endodontists can clear the pulp infection in a single visit using the latest techniques. However, before starting the RCT procedure, our endodontists thoroughly examine your case and accordingly advise a treatment.At our dental hospitals, we use:
- Digital radiography
- Rotary equipment
- Apex locators
- Surgical operating microscope and other newest devices or skills to give you healthy and disinfected teeth
Single Visit RCT Is Not Applicable for All Cases
The experienced RCT experts at Hyderabad Smiles Advanced Dental Hospitals do not recommend Single Visit Root Canal
Treatment for all cases.
Cases where single visit root canal treatment is possible:
- If the infection is superficial, the root canal is bacteria-free, and the aseptic chain is maintained while performing an intracanal treatment.
- If the teeth infection is minimal.
- If a tooth is fractured with close pulp.
- If the teeth are prosthetic or repaired, and the contamination is minimum.
For more information, get your teeth thoroughly checked at one of our dental hospitals in Hyderabad.
Cases where single visit root canal treatment is not possible :
If the infection of the pulp and tissues is widespread, our endodontists do not perform and advise one-sitting treatment.
Required Image Here As a patient, you must remember that one visit for root canal treatment improves and completes the overall patient care. You should not consider it as a replacement for multiple sittings for a root canal treatment.
Call us now on (+91) 880 162 7272 to book an appointment. We also do video consultancy.