LASER TEETH WHITENING
Laser teeth whitening or Laser Tooth Bleaching is a method of brightening your teeth. During this process a whitening gel is applied to your teeth. The gel is then heated by a laser that is focused at your teeth. This activates the whitening qualities of the toothpaste and changes the stain molecules on the teeth. Laser teeth whitening is intended to eliminate discolouration and make your teeth appear whiter.
Laser Teeth Whitening Procedure at Hyderabad Smiles
- Your dentist will insert a plastic or rubber guard into your mouth to maintain its openness.
- They will next cover your gums with a protective coating to prevent them from the bleaching gel. These layers usually solidify, forming a rubbery film on your gums. This reduces gum inflammation and burning.
- Once the protective barrier has formed, your dentist will spread the whitening gel to your teeth with care. The gel will then be activated using a marker laser. The gel will froth, indicating that it is removing stains from your teeth.
- For a few minutes, the gel is applied to your teeth. Then, using a small vacuum, your dentist will extract it. These processes will be repeated up to three or four times by the dentist until your teeth attain the appropriate hue.
- After the procedure your dentist then will rinse your mouth and remove the protective covering that has formed over your gums.