ROOT CANAL TREATMENT IN HYDERABAD, INDIA
Root canal treatment is performed to repair the damaged, decayed or infected teeth. The affected nerves and pulp are cleaned and sealed in this treatment and the teeth are repaired.
Root Canal Treatment
The soft tissue, or pulp, in a tooth's root canal is composed of blood vessels and nerve tissue and can become infected as a result of damage or decay. The tooth need not always be pulled because of this. The severely damaged, cracked, or decayed tooth can be protected using an endodontic procedure, also referred to as a "Root Canal Treatment," which is both safe and effective. It is necessary to safeguard the damaged tooth from extraction and opting root canal treatment (RCT) as it can protect the tooth from future infections.
Depending on the level of infection and the necessary treatment plan, root canal therapy can be finished in one or two dental visits. The restored tooth may last a lifetime with proper oral hygiene after restoration. A root canal specialist known as an endodontist performs this procedure, that includes:
- Taking out infected or inflamed tooth material
- Filling and sealing with an inert material
Symptoms that one might need root canal procedure
- Tooth pain
- Prolonged sensitivity
- Swelling or tenderness in gums
Why is it important to get Root Canal Treatment?
RCT (Root Canal Treatment) is crucial as it prevents the infection from spreading and prevents the tooth from needing to be extracted. The infection may have been carried on by a broken tooth, severe tooth decay, gum disease, or even by repeated dental procedures on a particular tooth.
What happens if a Root Canal Treatment is not received?
The absence of pain does not mean that your tooth has healed over time; rather, it is a sign that the infection has spread widely and that the tooth's nerves are all dead. If a root canal is postponed for an extended period of time, the bacterial infection may spread to other mouth regions, thereby increasing the risk that the patient will experience serious dental issues as well as other health issues. A dental abscess, or pus-filled sac, can develop as a result of the infection and necessitates immediate medical attention.
Tips for Speedy Recovery After Root Canal Treatment
- Don’t eat right away
- Don’t put pressure on the tooth
- Be careful while brushing
- Avoid hard food
- Gargle with warm water
- Use medication
- Use antibacterial mouthwash
- Floss at least once a day to avoid further infections
Root Canal Treatment Procedure at Hyderabad Smiles
- Step - 1 involves an X-ray which is done in order to determine the extent and the approach of the infection. And then local anesthesia is given.
- Once the tooth is numb, then a small protective sheet called a dental dam is placed over the infected area in order to isolate the tooth and to keep the area clean and free from saliva during the treatment.
- The next step involves drilling a hole in the tooth's crown, to clean the pulp from the pulp chamber and root canals and to shape the space for filling.
- Once the area is cleaned and shaped, the endodontist fills the root canals with a biocompatible material, typically a rubber-like material known as gutta-percha.
- The final step is restoration and crowning. A filling is then used to restore the crown portion of the tooth cavity, followed by a Cap/Crown cementation.
Root Canal Treatment in Hyderabad:
Hyderabad Smiles is regarded as the best dental clinic in Hyderabad, India. With cutting-edge technology and a world-class dental laboratory, Hyderabad Smiles provides you the best root canal treatment cost in Hyderabad with a wide range of dentistry specialties under one roof.