THE ALL-ON-6 TECHNIQUE
The All-on-6 dental implants technique uses 6-8 implants to fix up to 14 metal-free Zirconium ceramic teeth for each jaw. This technique uses Nobel Biocare (Sweden) or Alphadent (Netherlands) or Alpha Bio (England) implants in edentulous - completely teeth-less patients. These known, world-class implants come with a lifetime warranty.
The All-on-6 dental implants provide the best prosthetic teeth to individuals with no or a few teeth and give them the confidence of everyday life.
What is the All-On-6 Dental Implants Technique?
In this technique, 6 dental implants are placed in the jawbone to provide a safe, secure, and optimal support for a permanent
bridge or denture. Today, this is one of the most complete, successful, safe, and simple solutions for completely missing teeth.
All-On-6 Dental Implants Procedure
The procedure of this technique includes two stages. In the first stage, your teeth are examined for various factors including the examination of your bone density. A thorough examination of your mouth is very crucial for this procedure. In the second stage, your permanent teeth are fixed.
Our experts' team examines your mouth and suggests you undergo the necessary health checkups before we proceed with the technique.
- The experienced team at Hyderabad Smiles Advanced Dental Hospitals takes panoramic X-rays and/or CBCT scans to
diagnose and plan your treatment.
- The skillful experts at our dental hospital will extract your tooth/teeth, if required, to place the dental implants.
- The team immediately places a provisional denture.
- The team then replaces the temporary bridge with the full mouth metal-free Zirconium Crown and Bridge.
- The team recommends the dos and don'ts and advises you for regular follow-ups..
Why All-On-6 Dental Implants?
Hyderabad Smiles Advanced Dental Hospitals uses the best dental implants with a lifetime warranty from Nobel Biocare
(Sweden) / Alpha Bio (England) / Alphadent (Netherlands).
Our experts can fix up to 14 metal-free Zirconium ceramic teeth for each jaw if they can get over 35N torque on the placement of implants.
Benefits of All-on-6 Implants Technique
- It is suitable for all bone quantities.
- It does not require bone grafting.
- It is a simple procedure with good probability from a surgical point of view.
- It is a simple prosthetic support that starts functioning immediately.
- It does not take much time to heal.
- It is an immediate, permanent implant that is cost-effective.
Walk-in with any type of teeth - broken, missing, less/no bone support and walk out smiling brighter.